Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Egg Hunt

Wow!  It is really amazing these days when I am able to get more than one card completed in a week, let alone a month.  I managed to make another card this week because I really liked the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges this week.  I thought I would make some kind of Easter card for this challenge.  I really love the stamp I used from Serendipity Stamps.  They have the cutest Easter stamps!  This card definitely gets me excited for Easter and taking my daughter on her first Easter egg hunt where she will actually understand and look for the eggs.  I can't wait for that!  I hope everyone reading this has a Happy Easter.  Thanks for looking.

Here is the sketch from Crazy 4 Challenges:
 


Here is my card:


Ingredients:
  • Stamps:  Serendipity (Main image); PTI (Sentiment and Sentiment Frame)
  • Paper:  PTI Cardstock, Imaginisce DP
  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Rich Cocoa, Cantaloupe, and Copics
  • Accessories:  Stickles, Crystals, Spellbinder's Nestabilities


2 comments:

  1. I absolutely ADORE this beautiful egg tree!!! Fabulous card, Elizabeth!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome to the PTI boards, Elizabeth! That is a pretty fantastic card! I have three kids 9, nearly 8 and just 5 and it is my dream to have more time to craft ;-). I'm going to come back to your blogspot later to have a proper peek. It's dinner time here in Ireland and my natives get very grumpy when they aren't fed!!!

    ReplyDelete