Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Anniversary Card


Here is a card I made for my Husband for our 13th wedding anniversary.  I cased this beautiful design by Amy Rysavy that I found on Pinterest.  I love everything about Amy’s card and for once actually had the same designer paper she used.   However, I decided to change up the color scheme since I felt the original colors were more suited for a Valentine’s Day card.  I used a variety of heart punches and heart images cut on my Silhouette Cameo.  Thanks for looking!




Supplies:
  • Stamps: PTI (Just the Ticket)
  • Paper: PTI (2008 Bitty Box Basics, Rustic Cream, Kraft); Echo Park (For the Record Background Text); Jillibean Soup (Dutch Mustard).
  • Ink: Colorbox Fluid Chalk Ink (Chestnut Roan, Pumpkin Spice)
  • Accessories: The Twinery Baker’s Twine (Cappuccino, Honeydew); PTI Ticket Border Die; Silhouette America (Ticket, Large Heart); Fiskars Punch (heart); EK Success Punch (heart); Unknown Company Punch (small heart).  

1 comment: