Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Thinking Winter!?!

Since I am sitting here at the lodge at Peak n Peak ski resort, I have snow and winter on the brain.  Well, there isn't really any snow on the ground, except for the slopes.  Only half of the slopes are open, but it made for a good day of skiing.  The temperature hoovered around 50 degrees and there were no more than about 50 total people skiing the 20 open slopes.  It made for a nice, relaxing day of skiing.  Anyway, this got me thinking about winter and Christmas cards to make for next season.  Then I realize that I never got around to posting one of my cards from this past season.  It happened to be one of my favorite because it was the first card I made using the Basic Grey Eskimo Kisses line of papers I had just purchased at the time.  I love Basic Grey papers in general, but I especially love the Eskimo Kisses papers.

Here is that card:



Ingredients:

  • Stamps: Artful Stamper, Sentiment PTI

  • Paper: Basic Grey, Prism, GKD

  • Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Copics

  • Accessories: Ribbon, American Crafts; Buttons, PTI; Glitter, Art Institute; Label Punch, McGill

Enjoy!

1 comment:

  1. Wow, those are the most creative and beautiful cards I have seen in a long time. Thank you! I am so excited to follow your blog and to see more of your wounderful work. Hope my cards look as good as yours..

    ReplyDelete